Anglais Devoir 2 Réponses 0
nuceyba • 5 days ago
Claps 0 Post 1

bonjour je bloque sur le devoir 2 si quelqu'un pourrait m'aider sa serait vraiment super sympa

Merci d'avance

L’ensemble du sujet porte sur l’axe Territoire et mémoire.

Il s’organise en trois parties :

1) Compréhension de l’oral

2) Compréhension de l’écrit

3) Expression écrite

Vous disposez tout d’abord de cinq à dix minutes pour prendre connaissance de l’intégralité du sujet.

Vous écouterez trois fois le document de la partie 1 (compréhension de l’oral).

Les écoutes seront espacées d’une minute. (Pensez à vous chronométrer).

Vous pouvez prendre des notes pendant les écoutes.

A l’issue de la troisième écoute, vous organiserez votre temps comme vous le souhaitez pour rendre

compte en français du document oral et pour traiter la compréhension de l’écrit (partie 2) et le sujet

d’expression écrite (partie 3) en anglais.

Les correcteurs utiliseront les grilles prévues pour l’évaluation des candidats lors de l’épreuve

ponctuelle :

https://cache.media.eduscol.education.fr/file/Annales_zero_BAC_2021_1e/03/2/S0BAC21-1e-Tle-COMLV-aide_a_l-evaluation_1207032.pdf

1. Compréhension de l’oral

Titre du document : 400 Years’ Remembrance Project

Source : MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWlw3ynEwDo&list=PLF0r1aG

gEEv-aQQNyqxoLHOFjzt8N_hCJ&index=280

Prenez connaissance du document (du début jusqu’à 1 minute et 41 secondes)

En rendant compte, en français, du document, vous monterez que vous avez compris :

• la nature du document ;

• le thème principal du document ;

• la situation ;

• l’identité des personnes ou personnages, et, éventuellement, les liens entre elles / entre eux ;

• les éventuels éléments implicites du document ;

• la fonction et la portée du document (relater, informer, convaincre, critiquer, dénoncer, etc.).

2. Compréhension de l’écrit

Text 1

You’ll get into trouble

‘Why you try to talk like white folks?’ Nigel asked me.

‘I don’t,’ I said surprised. ‘I mean this is really the way I talk.’

I shrugged, hunted through my mind for an acceptable explanation.

CNED TERMINALE ANGLAIS 3

‘My mother taught school,’ I said, ‘and…’

‘A nigger teacher?’

I winced, nodded. ‘Free blacks can have schools. My mother talked the way I do. She taught me.’

‘You’ll get into trouble,’ he said.’ Marse Tom already don’t like you. You talk too educated and you come

from a free state.’

‘Why should either of those things matter to him? I don’t belong to him.’

The boy smiled. ‘he don’t want no nigger round here talking better than him, putting freedom ideas in our

heads.’

Kindred,Olivia E. Butler

Text 2

International Remembrance Day.

Message from Ms Audrey Azoulay, Director-General of UNESCO, on the occasion of the International Day for

the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition.

This special day acknowledges the pivotal struggle of those who, subjected to the denial of their very

humanity, triumphed over the slave system and affirmed the universal nature of the principles of human

dignity, freedom, and equality.

The horror of slavery makes us think about and question humanity. Slavery is the product of a racist world

view which perverts all aspects of human activity. Established as a system of thought, illustrated in all

manner of philosophical and artistic works, this outlook has been the basis for political, economic and

social practices of a global scope and with global consequences. It persists today in speeches and acts

of violence which are anything but isolated and which are directly linked to this intellectual and political

history. To draw lessons from this history, we must lay this system bare, deconstruct the rhetorical and

pseudoscientific mechanisms used to justify it, we must refuse to accept any concession or apologia

which itself constitutes a compromising of principles. Such lucidity is the fundamental requirement for

the reconciliation of memory and the fight against all present-day forms of enslavement, which continue

to affect millions of people, particularly women and children.

The year 2019 is a particularly important one for this commemorative day. It is a time for taking stock and

adopting new perspectives. It is the midpoint of the International Decade for People of African Descent

(2015-2024), proclaimed by the General Assembly of the United Nations to encourage Member States to

pursue strategies for fighting racism and discrimination. This year also marks the twenty-fifth anniversary

of UNESCO’s Slave Route Project: Resistance, Liberty, Heritage.

For a quarter century, the Organization has been working to help governments, universities, the media

and civil society to examine this tragic chapter in our history; to combat ignorance and the denial of a past

which has nevertheless been extensively documented in written, oral, and material form; and to raise

awareness of this heritage in all its complexity. The spotlight will be shone on this anniversary in Benin,

where the project was launched in 1994, and where the International Scientific Committee for the Slave

Route Project will be invited to look back on the work done and offer new insight into our current global

circumstances.

Finally, 2019 is the year that Ghana is celebrating the Year of Return and the country’s historical ties with

the African diaspora, an acknowledgement which marks the 400th anniversary of the arrival of the first

African slaves in the English colony of Jamestown. All these commemorations encourage us to continue

striving to put a definitive end to human exploitation and to ensure that the memory of the victims and

freedom fighters remains a source of inspiration for future generations.

Message from the Director-General of UNESCO.

QUESTIONS: Answer the following questions in English, using your own words: 1. Using elements from both texts, explain how slavery was a denial of basic human rights, and how it was so difficult, yet fundamental, to overcome this horror. 2. Using elements from the audio document and both texts, answer the following question: To what extent is America ‘a country based on both an ideal and a lie’? 

Bac Anglais devoir